From: whereisnara on
When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are
automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address.
I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other
computers. It sucks.
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara
<whereisnara(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Please ask your question in a forum for Outlook; this one is about the
Microsoft Access database product.

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

From: John W. Vinson on
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:24:01 -0700, whereisnara
<whereisnara(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>When I use Outlook, my e-mails in the original e-mail address are
>automatically deleted. But they are still in outlook not in my mail address.
>I want them back. Because I can not see my mails when I sign in from other
>computers. It sucks.

Please repost your question in a forum supporting Outlook. This group is for a
different program, Microsoft Access. When you do, you might want to post your
internet service provider (where Outlook goes to get your email) - different
ISP's have different policies and processes.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]