From: Mark on
I'm trying to set up a report in Excell using the pivot table function. When
I use the "Group Field" function to generate a quarterly report it assigns
each quarter according to a calendar year which puts the Jan 2010 data in the
1st QTR and the Oct 2009 data in the 4th Quarter. I want to change this so
it begins the 1st QTR in Oct. Is there a way to change the way the pivot
table reads and organizes the data?
From: Roger Govier on
Hi Mark

You can aggregate whatever months you want to Quarters manually.
Don't use Quarters in the Date Grouping, just use Month
Highlight the 3 months you want>Group and Outline>Group call it Quarter 1
Repeat for each of your other months
--
Regards
Roger Govier