From: Russell Brogan on
* The best way to do this is by using your mouse to highlight the range of
cells that

you want to turn into a printed area. For example (A1-C5).

* Then with the range highlighted, click on the "Page Layout" tab on the top
of your

worksheet and find the Print Area button/drop down menu. Click "Set
Print

Area" and you're done.

I hope that I was able to help you out : )
From: grizzly6969 on
in excel 2007 go to Page layout / Print area / Set print area
highlite the area you want to print
--
grizz