From: Pomodoro on
Hi,
I have 6 different investigation area, one single name each, and I would
like to set 6 different conditional formatting. But I'm not able to set more
than 3.

Any idea how can I manage it?

Many thanks
From: Gary''s Student on
You can use a macro.

What are your conditions / desired formats ??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003

From: Pomodoro on
Hi Gary!
Sorry to answer you late, I supposed to receive a notification mail, but I
didn't.
So, my conditions is like this:
if mycellvalue = "Services" then set cell pattern color to red else
if mycellvalue = "Technology" then set cell pattern color to gray else
if mycellvalue = "Green" then set cell pattern color to green else
if mycellvalue = "Service Innovations" then set cell pattern color to orange
else
and so on for at least 6 different Innovation Areas.

--
Pomodoro

From: Vicar on
.... or you could upgrade to Excel 2007 which allows 64 conditions!

From: Pomodoro on
In my company pcs are still in 2003...
Which is the macro that could help me?
--