From: magoe99 on
I have a lot of items in my calendar. However, the constant pop-ups and
ringing bell are very annoying. How do I turn these off but leave my
calendar entries intact for when I wand to pull them up. Thank you.
From: Bob I on
Open them and change Reminder to "None".

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
See http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20041130.htm - this will turn
off all reminders until you turn it back on. You can also set Outlook to not
set reminders by default, this way you will only have reminders for items
you really want reminders for. That's in tools, options - the reminder in
the calendar section.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

New Poll: What type of email account is your main account?