From: Dennis Rose on
I have a VB5 project that has a button that I want to click and have the
vbSsendMail form display from which I will send Emails to some customers.

********Sample Code in this VB5 Project below:
Option Explicit

Private Sub Load()
End Sub

Private Sub cmdSendEmail_Click()
MsgBox "Need code here to ""Send an Email"" using vbSendMail"
End Sub

Private Sub cmdExit_Click()
End
End Sub

I have downloaded the vbSendmail.dll and registered it on my computer.

What code do I need to insert in the project above to make I make it happen?
From: Larry Serflaten on

"Dennis Rose" <DennisRose(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> I have a VB5 project that has a button that I want to click and have the
> vbSsendMail form display from which I will send Emails to some customers.

> I have downloaded the vbSendmail.dll and registered it on my computer.
>
> What code do I need to insert in the project above to make I make it happen?

Did you try the sample code?

http://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.Asp?ID=109

LFS