From: Deaglan1 on
When scrolling over comment boxes in Excel, I can only partially view note
content. Is it possible to specifiy the size of the comment box OR is there
any simple method available to view complete contents of comment box while
scrolling over?
From: Gord Dibben on
Right-click>Edit Comment>Drag to re-size.

Or re-size all using code.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html#Resize

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP