From: daisy on
I was asked to create a scatter graph of # of transactions in a year under
discount bucket categories and then a second access that shows the cumulative
$$'s associated with those.

I have 5 categories for the discounts:
<0%
0-5%
6-10%
11-15%
>15%

Can anyone help me?
--
Thank you in advance!!!!
From: Bernard Liengme on
Can you give us a small example of the data and a bit more info?
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"daisy" <daisy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I was asked to create a scatter graph of # of transactions in a year under
> discount bucket categories and then a second access that shows the
> cumulative
> $$'s associated with those.
>
> I have 5 categories for the discounts:
> <0%