From: C-va on
Hi there,

I wan to export excel data in to word to create a letter. I have to create
more then 100 letters at a time. Therefore, it should be in macro by 1 click
and it should be able to run and create the letters. Kindly please reply me
with the guide line.

Many thanks.
Kind regards,
Siva.G

From: Jim Thomlinson on
That sounds more like mail merge which is done quite easily from Word. In
Word go to help and look up mail merge.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson