From: Ratboy on
How do i find my post from a few weeks ago?
From: Bob I on
Search for your name

From: Dave Peterson on
I use google to search groups.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.excel.*

Give it enough information (you as the author, maybe a keyword or date) and
you'll find it.

--

Dave Peterson
From: RonaldoOneNil on
I find if I search for my name, it does n't find anything in 2010, only posts
prior to this.

From: Pete_UK on
Click on this link:

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=Zqdo4icAAAAaaBPeikR1T9gBBKHMcyqtv1eOOSkJ6SvQs2YhLOGksmD4sdCCtbwuHJvNJuqEiZQ&scoring=d

Add it to your Favorites - it should be dynamic.

Hope this helps.

Pete