From: Darrelldebb on
I want to apply a print range to multiple worksheets in the same workbook.
The data area in all the worksheets is the same & I'd like to know if there
is an easier way of applying rather than having to go into each worksheet.
From: Andrea Jones on
You can use a macro like this to apply the same print area to all worksheets:

Sub printarea()
For Each ws In Worksheets
ws.PageSetup.printarea = "$A$1:$D$5"
Next ws
End Sub

To apply to a group you could use something like:

Sub printarea()
ws = 0
While ws < 2
ws = ws + 1
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(ws).PageSetup.printarea = "$A$1:$b$3"
Wend
End Sub

(This would only affect sheets 1 and 2)

Andrea Jones