From: wfmcguigan on
There are preset borders available to use on the Formatting Tool bar and some
of them have changed from standard lines to thick lines and I don't know how
I did it or how to change them back?
From: trip_to_tokyo on
Just click them on or off.

Please hit yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

From: Gord Dibben on
My border tool on Formatting Toolbar has both regular and thick lines.

You just choose which style you want.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP