From: ED on
I have a document that I created and want to hide the grey grid lines, but
want to be able to unhide them. How do I do this?
From: Gary''s Student on
Tools > Options... > View > and clear the gridlines checkbox
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003

From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Page Layout / Page Setup group / click on the arrow in the lower right hand
corner / Page Setup should launch / Sheet tab / in here there is a box called
Gridlines

OR

Page Layout / Sheet Options group / there are 2 boxes under Gridlines
(Viesw and Print)

Thanks.