From: Henry on
I'm trying to create a schedule which allows the user to select a state, and
based on the state selected, to choose a county or city within that state.

Can this be done, if so how?
--
Henry
From: Bob Umlas on
yes - send your email address and/or your file to me and I'll demo how it's
done -- easier to show than describe - send to me at bobumlas(a)yahoo.com
Bob Umlas Excel MVP

From: Gord Dibben on
I would use Data Validation dropdowns that are drill-down dependent.

Pick a state then pick a county then pick a city

See Debra Dalgleish's site for how-to and a sample workbook.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP