From: Una on
Hi I am having problems pasting a list of bulleted text from a word document
into one cell in excel. When I paste it over the bulleted text goes into
individual cells & will not go into just one cell for me. I have used ALT &
Enter to create a list within one cell & what happens is I loose the
formatting of the bullet it turns into a squiggle. If I could get a solution
to this it would be great.

Thanks in advance.
From: Gord Dibben on
Paste it into the formula bar.