From: Larry on
When I graph data in an Excel spreadsheet and select data series format,
there is a check box for "smoothed line". I would like to know what type of
smoothing is performed to produce the resulting curve. Thanks
From: Tushar Mehta on
In article <36A7A9CE-4890-45A0-8CAF-2FAA2F770EAB(a)microsoft.com>,
Larry(a)discussions.microsoft.com says...
> When I graph data in an Excel spreadsheet and select data series format,
> there is a check box for "smoothed line". I would like to know what type of
> smoothing is performed to produce the resulting curve. Thanks

Visit Brian Murphy's http://www.xlrotor.com/resources/files.shtml and
check out the Smooth_curve_bezier_example_file.xls file.