From: DoctorG on
I have a workbook with years of company data along with a Pivot Table using
those data. I wanted to give this workbook as a "template" to a friend to use
it in his work.

I deleted most of the data so that he would enter his own but I wanted to
leave the Pivot structure as it is. The thing is I cannot get the Pivot to
clear its cache and "forget" all the row data it has had all this time. I can
do a Clear All on the Pivot which clears everything along with the structure.
Is there a way to clear all data no longer present in a workbook (maybe
there is something else besides a Pivot with this behavior).
From: Luke M on
Chekc out Debra's article on the various ways to clear out the PivotTable
memory.

Best Regards,

Luke M