From: "William Jordan" on
Folks,
We are using the goldfish autoresponder within our PostFix install and while
it works fine for individuals it doesn't work well when that person is part
of distribution list. This seems to be a configuration issue though as
there is no reason it should send out an autoresponse for one of the members
of the distribution list if the mail wasn't sent to them directly. However,
as autoresponse doesn't seem to be a native feature of PostFix perhaps this
is a limitation of the solution?

William Jordan
IT ManagerĀ