From: Mel on
Excel v2007

When using v2003, I had many macros In my Personal.xls, which I
accessed via custom tool buttons on many custom toolbars that I built.
I now have version 2007, which includes my old Personal.xls with all
my macros, but I want the easy access to those macros I used to have.
Being the tool ribbon is a different system, what is now the strategy
for fast button-clickable launching of macros? Are buttons built,
menus, what?

[I already know about the Quick Access Toolbar, but I have over a
hundred macros I previously had divided onto several toolbars that I'd
hide and show as needed. I don't think the QAT will be practical.]

Thanks,
Melina
From: Mel on
On May 27, 8:38 am, Mel <mel.tu...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Excel v2007
>
> When using v2003, I had many macros In my Personal.xls, which I
> accessed via custom tool buttons on many custom toolbars that I built.
> I now have version 2007, which includes my old Personal.xls with all
> my macros, but I want the easy access to those macros I used to have.
> Being the tool ribbon is a different system, what is now the strategy
> for fast button-clickable launching of macros? Are buttons built,
> menus, what?
>
> [I already know about the Quick Access Toolbar, but I have over a
> hundred macros I previously had divided onto several toolbars that I'd
> hide and show as needed. I don't think the QAT will be practical.]
>
> Thanks,
> Melina

Sorry, I meant to post this to the Excel programming group.
From: Ron de Bruin on
See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Mel" <mel.turco(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message news:26720f81-96f4-4a8b-b8c2-f8693d3e45f7(a)r9g2000vbk.googlegroups.com...
> Excel v2007
>
> When using v2003, I had many macros In my Personal.xls, which I
> accessed via custom tool buttons on many custom toolbars that I built.
> I now have version 2007, which includes my old Personal.xls with all
> my macros, but I want the easy access to those macros I used to have.
> Being the tool ribbon is a different system, what is now the strategy
> for fast button-clickable launching of macros? Are buttons built,
> menus, what?
>
> [I already know about the Quick Access Toolbar, but I have over a
> hundred macros I previously had divided onto several toolbars that I'd
> hide and show as needed. I don't think the QAT will be practical.]
>
> Thanks,
> Melina

Pages: 1
Prev: Test