From: Yuehai Xu on
Hi,

In dom0 of XEN, suppose we want to evaluate the I/O request from other
doms using machine learning model, however, this model is written in
user level, how can I do such kind of invocation except rewrite this
model in kernel? Can I use /proc or /sys? Because I need calculate
requests by model and then dispatch them to hard disk.

DomU(send request)-->Dom0(receive request)-->Model analysis
request(user level)-->dispatch request to hard disk

Thanks!

Yuehai