From: Mark Johnson on
All,

How can I add more one recipient? I want both webmaster and postmaster can receive error email.
The default setting:
bounce_notice_recipient = postmaster
delay_notice_recipient = postmaster
error_notice_recipient = postmaster

I know Sendmail can just add next to it = postmaster, webmaster, but I have no ideal on the Postfix.
Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Mark

From: Evan Platt on
At 12:55 PM 9/8/2009, you wrote:
>All,
>
>How can I add more one recipient? I want both webmaster and
>postmaster can receive error email.
>The default setting:
>bounce_notice_recipient = postmaster
>delay_notice_recipient = postmaster
>error_notice_recipient = postmaster
>
>I know Sendmail can just add next to it = postmaster, webmaster, but
>I have no ideal on the Postfix.
>Can anyone help?

I haven't tried, but one of the below should work:

postmaster, webmaster, or create an alias of say bouncerecipient to
be postmaster and webmaster...

From: mouss on
Mark Johnson a �crit :
> All,
>
> How can I add more one recipient? I want both webmaster and postmaster can receive error email.
> The default setting:
> bounce_notice_recipient = postmaster
> delay_notice_recipient = postmaster
> error_notice_recipient = postmaster

just make it "joemaster" and have joemaster as a (virtual) alias that
explodes to whomever you want.

From: Wietse Venema on
Mark Johnson:
> All,
>
> How can I add more one recipient? I want both webmaster and postmaster can receive error email.
> The default setting:
> bounce_notice_recipient = postmaster
> delay_notice_recipient = postmaster
> error_notice_recipient = postmaster
>
> I know Sendmail can just add next to it = postmaster, webmaster, but I have no ideal on the Postfix.
> Can anyone help?

/etc/aliases:
postmaster: you, webmaster

Wietse