From: Terrence Carroll on
Does anyone know how to attach files from an outlook mailbox to an Access
Attachments field? I would like to have it so the use rcan click on the name
of the attachment and have it open right up.

Thanks,

Terry Carroll
From: arlene ramirez on

"Terrence Carroll" wrote:subued going to jail

From: De Jager on

"Terrence Carroll" <TerrenceCarroll(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4A022AD6-9946-4150-8190-FB66827B6ED7(a)microsoft.com...
> Does anyone know how to attach files from an outlook mailbox to an Access
> Attachments field? I would like to have it so the use rcan click on the
> name
> of the attachment and have it open right up.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Terry Carroll

Pages: 1
Prev: Error: The query cannot be completed
Next: prova