From: Alexander on
I have a number of stats on hand. In column A is the results of column B, C,
D, E, F, G. (Note* column B, C, D, E, F, G values are sometime +'ve sometimes
-'ve) Is there a function that can tell me the relations between value A vs
B, A vs C, A vs D... etc)

Your help can save my job~ Thanks
From: ozgrid.com on
=IF(AND(A1=B1,A1=C1,A1=D1,A1=E1,A1=F1,A1=G1))

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Mike H on
Hi,

May be this

=COUNTIF(B1:G1,A1)=6

or even

=IF(COUNTIF(B1:G1,A1)=6,"Do this for true","Or this for false")
--
Mike

question.

"Alexander" wrote:

> I have a number of stats on hand. In column A is the results of column B, C,
> D, E, F, G. (Note* column B, C, D, E, F, G values are sometime +'ve sometimes
> -'ve) Is there a function that can tell me the relations between value A vs
> B, A vs C, A vs D... etc)
>
> Your help can save my job~ Thanks

Pages: 1
Prev: find a name