From: priya.tweety on
Hi

I still have problem calling the scripts dynamically
When the script files to be apended to the head tag are in the local
disk it works fine. I am also able to call the functions from the
script file.
But when the script files are put in a server not able to access it
only the second time.
The script tag is apended to the head tag of the html page but the
the function is not recognized
Help needed

regards,
Priya

From: web.dev on

priya.tweety(a)gmail.com wrote:
> Hi
>
> I still have problem calling the scripts dynamically
> When the script files to be apended to the head tag are in the local
> disk it works fine. I am also able to call the functions from the
> script file.
> But when the script files are put in a server not able to access it
> only the second time.
> The script tag is apended to the head tag of the html page but the
> the function is not recognized
> Help needed
>
> regards,
> Priya
>
> priya.tweety(a)gmail.com wrote:
> > Thank u
> > The code is working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Priya,

> scriptElement.src = 'one.js';

See that line above? Once you place your files on the server, you
should ensure that the path to your file is correct, that is,

scriptElement.src = 'path/one.js';

From: priya.tweety on
I gave the correct path. It attachs the script file to the head tag the
first time , but the function within the script file is not called for
the first time. Only when the button is clicked for the second time
the function gets executed.

I have placed the JS files in a folder in the server but i have given
the path correctly.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2
Prev: isNum