From: R.Wieser on
Hello All,

I'm trying to create a database on my phone using RAPI, but get an error 5
(access denied) error. Some googeling revealed that it could have to do
with the phone being in "restricted mode" (ActiveSync works), but all my
searching after it did not reveal where I could, on the phone, change that
mode.

I've found several sites talking about creating an XML file, but none of the
programs/CAB-files I need to handle such an XML file seem to be available on
my phone.

My question : Is there a simple, preferrably fail-safe way that I can change
the mode my phone operates in, using a standard WM6 installation (so that I
can even (try to) apply it even when ActiveSync is prohibited (Closed
Mode) ) ?

Regards,
Rudy Wieser