From: Mathieu936 on
Hi!

I need to create a function that I will use in a worksheet. However,
I need to create it in a worksheet code (not in a separate module, but
in the "Microsoft Excel Objects").

I know it works for a macro, but not for a function. I tried to call
my function with "private function", "public function", but it doesn't
work.

Thanks for your help guys!

Mathieu
From: Harald Staff on
Hi Mathieu

Why on earth do you "need to create it in a worksheet code, not in a
separate module" ? Insert a regular module and write your function, end
users don't care where or how functions are written.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

From: Wouter HM on
Hi Mathieu

If you put the line below in the separate module your users will not
find the function in the list of t category User Defined

Option Private Module.

HTH,

Wouter
From: Mathieu936 on
I want to include the functions in the worksheet code because I have
to copy the worksheet, and I don't want to copy a module with it.
That's the only reason.