From: Eric on
I would like to set the default value to be false, does anyone have any
suggestions on how to do it in Excel?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

Public endChange As Boolean
From: JLatham on
The default value for a Boolean is False when it is declared. No problem -
it's already done for you.

Want proof? Put this code right below it and run it repeatedly using F5:
Sub TestEndChange()
MsgBox "endChange is " & endChange
endChange = Not endChange
End Sub

First time you run it, you'll see it is False. After that, it toggles
between True and False.

From: JLGWhiz on
endChange = False