From: Matthew Lincoln on
Assume I am connected to an inhouse-LAN and my local Linux system has a dynamic IP
which is assigned by a DHCP server at the start of the session.

How do I find out my current, dynamic IP?

Matthew
From: Tauno Voipio on
Matthew Lincoln wrote:
> Assume I am connected to an inhouse-LAN and my local Linux system has a dynamic IP
> which is assigned by a DHCP server at the start of the session.
>
> How do I find out my current, dynamic IP?
>
> Matthew

man ifconfig

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi
From: Luuk on
Matthew Lincoln schreef:
> Assume I am connected to an inhouse-LAN and my local Linux system has a dynamic IP
> which is assigned by a DHCP server at the start of the session.
>
> How do I find out my current, dynamic IP?
>
> Matthew

sudo /sbin/ifconfig
From: Geico Caveman on
Matthew Lincoln wrote:

> Assume I am connected to an inhouse-LAN and my local Linux system has a
> dynamic IP which is assigned by a DHCP server at the start of the session.
>
> How do I find out my current, dynamic IP?
>
> Matthew

man ifconfig
From: Grant Edwards on
On 2008-12-09, Matthew Lincoln <kmlincoln100(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> Assume I am connected to an inhouse-LAN and my local Linux
> system has a dynamic IP which is assigned by a DHCP server at
> the start of the session.
>
> How do I find out my current, dynamic IP?

$ ifconfig

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! INSIDE, I have the
at same personality disorder
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: per packet QoS (DSCP)