From: sunlite on
Hi there,

How to display 4 order Polynomial equation from the Excel in VB6 ?

I can display the Polynomial equation by the following code, onething
unsatisfactory it returns a 2 order Polynomial equation by default. but I
need to get the
4 order Polynomial equation for further process.

Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated!

' Set the trendline to be a Logarithmic trendline.
tlSeries1Trend.Type = chConstants.chTrendlineTypePolynomial

Have a nice week end
From: sunlite on
对不起,我本意想问chartspace 控件中,如何显示4阶多项式的曲线。
Sorry, I correct my question as follows: " by default, in chartspace
control,it returns 2 order Polynomial curve by this : tlSeries1Trend.Type =
chConstants.chTrendlineTypePolynomial .

How can I get a 4 order Polynomial curve?

From: sunlite on
would you please provide me the link of Excel group or forum ?

From: Paul Clement on
On Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:20:33 -0700, sunlite <sunlite(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

� would you please provide me the link of Excel group or forum ?

Try the below forum:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/exceldev/threads

Paul
~~~~
Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)
From: se on

"sunlite" <sunlite(a)discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> Hi there,
>
> How to display 4 order Polynomial equation from the Excel in VB6 ?
>
> I can display the Polynomial equation by the following code, onething
> unsatisfactory it returns a 2 order Polynomial equation by default. but I
> need to get the
> 4 order Polynomial equation for further process.
>
> Your earliest reply will be highly appreciated!
>
> ' Set the trendline to be a Logarithmic trendline.
> tlSeries1Trend.Type = chConstants.chTrendlineTypePolynomial
>
> Have a nice week end

Try this. One of the best. You probably should pick
"exel Programming" or "exel General"
http://www.excelforum.com/
It's unclear what you mean. Never seen this line before:
tlSeries1Trend.Type = chConstants.chTrendlineTypePolynomial
Such coding does not exist in vb6.
Did you google ?
See this:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa190545%28office.10%29.aspx