From: Damir on
Hallo Everybody

Does anybody knows how to add an additional small button to Combobox in an
from Combobox inherited class.
I should add additional functionality, something like the arrows of some
controls in VS design time.

I would give user thepossibility to view all data of some specific Combobox
record from a data table, which is impossible to show inside of combobox.
Only description will be showen fo example.

Thanks for any help

From: Family Tree Mike on
On 2/23/2010 4:53 AM, Damir wrote:
> Hallo Everybody
>
> Does anybody knows how to add an additional small button to Combobox in an
> from Combobox inherited class.
> I should add additional functionality, something like the arrows of some
> controls in VS design time.
>
> I would give user thepossibility to view all data of some specific Combobox
> record from a data table, which is impossible to show inside of combobox.
> Only description will be showen fo example.
>
> Thanks for any help

I would do this by creating a new user control. It just seems easier to
me based on your description. Drag a combo box and a button to the
blank user control and code the actions you need.

--
Mike
From: Damir on
Hello

Thank Yout for the answer. I allready played with that Idea,
but in this case I have to reflect all the methods and properties to my
Combobox on the user control,
which would cost time and lot of code which i could inherit from combobox.

I think there would be maybe a solution with ControlHostxxxx class or
something like this, but I'm not that familliar with those classes.