From: Peter T on
No problem to process all open workbooks, but for sure it/they need to be
open

For each wb in application.workbooks
For each ws in wb.worksheets
etc

Regards,
Peter T

From: Prof Wonmug on
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:53:02 -0700, ryguy7272
<ryguy7272(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I vaguely recall dealing with this before, but I can't remember if it was
>code or an add in. I think this will do it for you:
>http://www.asap-utilities.com/download-asap-utilities.php
>
>NYC public library is closing and they're ushering me out, so I can't test
>it now, but give it a whirl and see how you get along.

I sent them an email asking if asap can do this. They said it cannot,
but suggested this one:

For now you can also use the following add-in. It should do exactly
what you want and you can download a fully functional 15 day trail:

http://www.ablebits.com/excel-find-replace-manager-addins/

I haven't had a chance to try it yet.