From: Erland Sommarskog on
SANJAY SHAH-MICROBRAIN COMPUTERS PVT. LTD. (sanjay(a)microbrain.in) writes:
> This my Access Database is only to save setting of user. If there is no
> other way, I have to open then with other connection.

If you have a client program that access SQL Server, the client program
would have to access the Access database directly. Which is a better
solution, even if you could access the Access database from SQL Server.
To borrow a proverb from Swedish, that would be to cross the brook for
water.

Links for SQL Server Books Online: