From: JB on
Hello Community

I have a text box that users enter data into. Sometimes the same data
gets entered.

How can I retain the entries in the textboxes to allow users to select
reselect something from a list of those same entries that they entered in the
past?

Thanks
Jeff
--
JB
From: Vijay on
On 30-09-2010 06:45 AM, JB wrote:
> Hello Community
>
> I have a text box that users enter data into. Sometimes the same data
> gets entered.
>
> How can I retain the entries in the textboxes to allow users to select
> reselect something from a list of those same entries that they entered in the
> past?
>
> Thanks
> Jeff
Hi,
You can try autocomplete control which will be available in asp.net
site or you can use a combo box and save the entered data in a table and
allow the user to select it.