From: Peng Yu on
Hi,

I see that there are help topics that are capitalized, which I think
in general are related with languages syntax. I want to see the
complete list of such help topics. Would you please let me know if
there is a command to do so?

>>> help('SUBSCRIPTS')

Related help topics: SEQUENCEMETHODS1

>>> help('[')

Related help topics: LISTLITERALS, SUBSCRIPTS, SLICINGS

>>> help('LISTLITERALS')

Related help topics: LISTS, LITERALS

--
Regards,
Peng
From: MRAB on
Peng Yu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see that there are help topics that are capitalized, which I think
> in general are related with languages syntax. I want to see the
> complete list of such help topics. Would you please let me know if
> there is a command to do so?

> Related help topics: SEQUENCEMETHODS1

> Related help topics: LISTLITERALS, SUBSCRIPTS, SLICINGS

> Related help topics: LISTS, LITERALS

Try:

>>> help("topics")

From: Peng Yu on
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 3:10 PM, MRAB <python(a)mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:
> Peng Yu wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I see that there are help topics that are capitalized, which I think
>> in general are related with languages syntax. I want to see the
>> complete list of such help topics. Would you please let me know if
>> there is a command to do so?

>> Related help topics: SEQUENCEMETHODS1

>> Related help topics: LISTLITERALS, SUBSCRIPTS, SLICINGS

>> Related help topics: LISTS, LITERALS
>>
> Try:

Would you please let me know where this is documented?

--
Regards,
Peng
From: Thomas Jollans on
On 07/16/2010 10:21 PM, Peng Yu wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 3:10 PM, MRAB <python(a)mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:
>> Peng Yu wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I see that there are help topics that are capitalized, which I think
>>> in general are related with languages syntax. I want to see the
>>> complete list of such help topics. Would you please let me know if
>>> there is a command to do so?

>>> Related help topics: SEQUENCEMETHODS1

>>> Related help topics: LISTLITERALS, SUBSCRIPTS, SLICINGS

>>> Related help topics: LISTS, LITERALS
>>>
>> Try:

> Would you please let me know where this is documented?

help('help')
From: MRAB on