From: Yui on
Hi,

I'm wondering which platform or programming method is suitable for my usage,
Excel VBA, Access VBA or SQL query, even Sharepoint Server feature?

I have to look up each agent record of Excel workbook A in workbook B for
the corresponding customer detail.
Below is the column lists of workbook A and B. The columns of Workbook A is
a sub-set of the columns of Workbook B which have the same names.

Workbook A columns (has around 500 raws):
Day, Agent name, Agent performance;

Workbook B columns (has around 5000 raws):
Day, Agent name, Record ID, Customer record.

Appreciate you can provide any sample code, or any suggestion of a certain
programming Function.

Thanks a lot.
From: ozgrid.com on
Try VLOOKUP or INDEX/MATCH