From: JB on
Hello Community

I have an ASP.NET website using C# and SQLServer that works fine. I know
that the url can be changed into an icon and placed on the users desktop at
their remote location.

I have deployed Windows application using ClickOnce and all the user had
to do from there remote location was drag the application from "All Programs"
onto their desktiop as a shortcut.

How can I change the url of my website into an icon that the user can
put on their desktop as a shortcut?

Thanks
Jeff
--
JB
From: Jason Keats on
JB wrote:

> How can I change the url of my website into an icon that the user can
> put on their desktop as a shortcut?

Method 1: Right-click your desktop and select New, Shortcut and enter
your URL, then the name of your website.

Method 2: Create a file on the desktop called MyWebsite.url and insert
the following text:
[InternetShortcut]
URL=http://www.mywebsite.com/

HTH