From: Patrick Chemla on
Hi,

I have a Postfix 2.6 relaying tons of emails to millions email addresses
and domains.

I have listed tens of thousands of email addresses and domains to which
I don't want to relay any more.

Is there a way to manage a local blacklist without spamassassin?
However, up to now I think spamassassin is for local delivery, not relay.

So I have a file of more than 100,000 email addresses and another made
of bad domains.

I can write scripts in shell, php, perl,....

Your help will be welcomed.

Patrick

From: suomi on
LDAP

suomi

From: mouss on
Patrick Chemla a �crit :
> Hi,
>
> I have a Postfix 2.6 relaying tons of emails to millions email addresses
> and domains.
>
> I have listed tens of thousands of email addresses and domains to which
> I don't want to relay any more.
>
> Is there a way to manage a local blacklist without spamassassin?
> However, up to now I think spamassassin is for local delivery, not relay.
>
> So I have a file of more than 100,000 email addresses and another made
> of bad domains.
>
> I can write scripts in shell, php, perl,....

you can use rbldnsd. the advantage is that it can then be used by
postfix, spamassassin, ... Google for how to set it up.

alternatively, you can use sql...

From: Stan Hoeppner on
Patrick Chemla put forth on 2/19/2010 1:38 AM:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Postfix 2.6 relaying tons of emails to millions email addresses
> and domains.
>
> I have listed tens of thousands of email addresses and domains to which
> I don't want to relay any more.

The plot thickens...

First you said you were sending legit bulk advertising email only to French
recipients, on behalf of a single client.

Today you say you've been relaying email for tens of thousands of email
addresses and domains to millions of destination email addresses.

You're now telling us a different story about what you're doing, which makes
you, at the very least, a liar.

So let me play sucker and inquire, who owns these tens of thousands of email
addresses and domains for which you are relaying email?

--
Stan

Pages: 1
Prev: rbl sites