From: Eric on
When I copy and paste between cells many times, the clip board will
automatically show up on the right, which is very annoying.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop clip board automatically
display on the right side?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
From: Gary Keramidas on
are you using 2003? there are so many versions now, people need to start
specifying which version of excel they are using.
you can make a registry change, although i think i turned if off when it was
displayed.

Click Start, and then click Run. Type regedit and click OK.
In the Registry Editor, click to select the following subkey (folder):
HKey_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Common\General
On the Edit menu, point to New and click DWORD Value. With New Value #1
selected, type AcbControl, and then press ENTER.
On the Edit menu, click Modify. In the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, click
Decimal under Base. Type 1 in the Value data box. Click OK and quit the
Registry Editor

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

From: FSt1 on
hi
at the bottom of the office clipboard is an options button.
click the down arrow and select "collect without showing office clipboard"
that is what i have mine set to.

regards
FSt1

From: Eric on
Thank eveyone very much for suggestions
Could you please tell me how to set the option for offcie clipboard? when
the icon for office clipboard does not show at the bottom right hand corner.

From: Eric on
Thank everyone very much for suggestions
Do you know how to set Excel 2003 not to display Quick tips window on the
right side? whenever excel is opened.