From: Scott on
I am trying to setup a print button with code to print a range of data
on a 11x17" sheet of paper, portrait layout but to have a break in the
middle of the sheet always so if you fold it in half you will not be
folding over text. I need something like a footer in the middle of the
page. I have 2 seperate parts of the data range. One is for first
shift and the other is for 2nd and 3rd shift. So if you fold the 11x17
sheet in half you get 1st shift data on the front and then the 2nd&3rd
shift info on the other half but with a break in the middle where the
crease is so no text gets folded.
I can make the button and all the code to print but I am trying to
figure out how to create this break in the middle.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks
Scott
From: Gleam on
Can you insert some blank rows between the first and second shifts?

From: Scott on
I can insert some blank rows and that is what I have been resorting to
sofar. It is a bit of a pain to have to measure how many rows first
shifts data uses and then insert blank rows to push the second & 3rd
shift down far enough to get past the middle of the sheet. I was
hoping there might be something easier like a page break but still
output onto 1 sheet.

Scott