From: Bill R Bill on
I have published my Outlook 2007 calendar to Office Online, but I can only
publish entries from the past 90 days and the next 90 days; the button
allowing me to publish the whole calendar is grayed out. What do I need to do
to publish my entire Outlook calendar?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
Publish to another server? It's a limitation of Office Online.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
dailytips-subscribe-request(a)lists.outlooktips.net

EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST(a)PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM