From: Cindy Parker on
Occasionally the mini icons in front of a files of a certain file type (e.g. all *.html)
in Windows Explorer are lost. Instead an ugly dummy icon is shown.

How can I re-assign the Internet Explorer typical blue "e" mini icons to them again?

Resp. how can I don this in general for a file extension .yyy?

Cindy

From: Steve Cochran on
Right click on the file and go to Properties and hit the change button and then designate the program with which you wish to open the file.

steve