From: Zhu, Yijun (NSN - CN/Beijing) on
Hi All:

Thank you very much firstly.
I have send the similar questions last time and I also search solutions
in the internet.

Scenario:
multi-core cpu, but only one of cores is running linux for control
plane, while others are running the private 100% computing

Solution:
The following steps are done:
1. Add the isolcpus opinion in the kernel command
2. The init thread only can run in the control CPU
3. disable all the local interrupt in the other CPUs/cores.

Result:
The system can be up, but NOT stable. Any system call may stuck the
shell(i.e ping/chkconfig ).

Question:
Could some give me some help/suggestion for the next steps?

Thanks a lot.