From: philo on
On 05/06/2010 03:58 AM, Maelmoro wrote:
>> How did you delete it? Did it go to your Recycle Bin? If so, have you
>> emptied the Recycle Bin?
>
> Yes sure! In fact I'm desperate.. and looking for any solution..

Stop using your machine *at once*

the longer you use it...the greater the chance of the file being
over-written

There are many undelete software packages avail

just do a Google search...

then install the software on *another* machine

remove the drive that has the lost data on it
and either slave it or connect it to the recovery machine with a USB
external enclosure

the important thing is to stop using your machine at once
From: Phillip J. Fry on

http://www.download3k.com/DownloadLink1-Undelete-Plus.html