From: LunaMoon on
Hi all,

I often have to click a macro button after opening an Excel 2003
workbook...

Is there a way to open the file and automatically run the macro
immediately after opening the file without me sitting there and click
and waiting?

Thanks!
From: Dave Peterson on
This may work--but it depends on what that other macro does and what kind of
button you click on to run it.

You could create a new macro in a General module:

Option Explicit
Sub Auto_Open()
call YourExistingMacroNameGoesHere
end sub