From: Himanshu on
I am trying to create a macro on the fly using vb code from an existing file,
and then run the Macro that was just created. Is there a way to find out the
name of a Macro programmatically so that I can pass it to the Application.Run
method?

From: JLGWhiz on
Maybe:

myMacroName = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogMacroOptions).Show

"Himanshu" <Himanshu(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to create a macro on the fly using vb code from an existing
>file,
> and then run the Macro that was just created. Is there a way to find out
> the
> name of a Macro programmatically so that I can pass it to the
> Application.Run
> method?

Pages: 1
Prev: Adding a decimal place