From: nick on
On May 2, 9:16 pm, DL <tatata9...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, thought of option 1.  Here's the thing.  One image may be layered
> upon another, that is, one image is half covered/hidden by another,
> hence, the simple ordering of each image would not be good enough,
> right?

So if the images may be overlapping you should present the user with a
way to send them up or down the Z stack, or do it programatically so
you get the results you want, right?

> Now, if we have a way to activate the "Ctrl + Alt + Prnt Srcn"
> key combo and save/capture its result, it would be really much closer
> to the problem resolution.

You lost me there. What's the "problem resolution?"

Assuming the images are going to be placed at different positions (x,
y) and have z-index info, and there's no scaling or cropping or other
stuff going on, all the info you should need to send to the server,
for each image in your collection, is a path to the image and its
x,y,and z coordinates. Imagemagick (et al) should be able to compose
something pretty much identical to what you see in your browser (and
what you'd see in a screenshot of your browser, of course) with that
information.