From: Eric on
I open two workbooks at the same time, and would like to setup a macro to
select workbook "mybook.xls", and bring it into the upfront.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it in execl?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
From: ozgrid.com on
Workbooks("mybook.xls").Activate

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: FSt1 on
hi
Workbooks("mybook.xls").Activate
after that you may need to do more selecting.
sheets("sheet1").activate
range("A1").select
or
Cells(1,1).select

regards
FSt1

From: ozgrid.com on
Or use GoTo;

Application.GoTo Workbooks("mybook.xls").Sheets(1).Range("A1")

--
Regards
Dave Hawley