From: Dave Peterson on
You can call the stoptimer routine in your _beforeclose procedure:

Call StopTimer
End Sub

Then you don't need to duplicate the code (and take a chance that you don't fix
both when you have to change it).

The StopTimer routine is nice to keep separate -- especially when you're testing
and want to kill the next run.

--

Dave Peterson