From: CP on
For an Access 2007 application (converted from Access 2003) I have a
customized Ribbon tab that I need to show in two different places --
when viewing query results and when filtering a list of records within
a table. I have developed other customized ribbons that are
associated with specific forms within the application and I have no
trouble with them. However the two situations where I need to show
this customized Ribbon tabs don't have forms.

I tried making the normal groups that appear on the Home tab invisible
(visible = false) and then adding the specific items my customization
requires to that tab. Using the getvisible attribute & callbacks, I
can make a totally customized tab (<tab id="mytab" >) appear and
disappear but I can't get the built-in Home tab (<tab
idMso="TabHomeAccess" >) to do the same thing. Either the tab
appears all the time or it doesn't appear at all.

Please let me know if you need to see my ribbon XML and/or the VBA I'm
using. Thanks in advance.

Pages: 1
Prev: filter form by listbox selection
Next: hi