From: fisco on
When I send an email with an attachment, it will send several times before I
manually have to stop it. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to rectify
the problem?
From: stevie walsh on

From: Douglas J. Steele on
Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Outlook.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele